We are dedicated to making our communities a better place to live.
As part of the Alliance Data corporate family, our associates have donated over $3 million to the United Way over the past five years, and our parent company, Alliance Data, has contributed over $2 million more. In 2012 alone, associates have:
- Donated over 6,500 pounds of food and over $38,000 to feed those in our communities across the nation
- Contributed over 530 hours to the Mid-Ohio Food Bank, packing boxes and sorting food
- Raised more than $1 million for The United Way
- Volunteered more than 10,000 hours to the community through partnerships with the YWCA Family Shelter, Junior Achievement, Special Olympics, Boys & Girls Club, LaunchAbility and Habitat for Humanity
- Contributed to select non-profit organizations to help improve local communities through development grants
- Donated hundreds of toys, coats, hats and mittens for children over the winter and holiday season
- Supported students in our communities with school supply drives
We're proud of our associates' hard work and generosity.
Protect your identity.
Learn how to keep your personal information, personal.
Need account help or information?
We want to hear from you.